Offline in the app, but the controller status light is green
There are a few simple steps you can take to get things working again quickly:
1) Log out of the Tailwind app and log back in. Most of the time this gets things working again.
2) Stop the app. Then restart it.
3) Unplug the Tailwind controller. Wait at least 5 seconds, and then plug it back in.
Controller status light is yellow
This means that the controller is connected to WiFi but can't reach our server.
1) Check to make sure the internet connection is working by trying to watch a YouTube video on a device that's connected to WiFi
2) Your firewall, modem, or router could be blocking internet access. Try restarting your modem and router. Also check your firewall settings
3) You may have deleted the Tailwind controller from your account. Verify it still shows up in your Tailwind app. It will probably show as offline, but as long as it shows up in the app, it's still associated with your account
Controller status light is flashing red
This means that for some reason the controller is unable to join the WiFi network.
1) Restart your WiFi router
2) Unplug your Tailwind controller and move it closer to your router or WiFi access point to see if it joins.
3) See our article regarding weak WiFi signals https://gotailwind.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025960971-My-Tailwind-controller-won-t-connect-or-stay-connected-to-my-WiFi-network
If none of the above steps have gotten you back online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you!
My tailwind shows offline. The light is yellow. I have strong wifi beside the unit. I have reset it twice with no success. The issue began today. I don't have a firewall, and have made no changes to my network.
I am having the exact same issue
Same here.. no firewall blocking... light is green... I re-associated with 2.4ghz wifi which is 15 feet away... and same error message
I am having the same issue.
So sorry about this everyone. I have been posting updates in this thread https://gotailwind.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360075208772-Partial-system-outage?page=2#comments
Please sign in to leave a comment.