Do your family members want the Tailwind app on their phones? Do you need to grant access to someone like the dog walker, contractor, or house sitter? Tailwind allows you to add as many guest users as you want. During setup Tailwind creates the administrator account. It is from the administrator's account that you can share access to a Tailwind controller with other people.
IMPORTANT: guest users do not have the same permissions as the device owner. This helps you keep control and maintain a secure system. If guest users are all logged into the app under the administrator account, changes can be made by all users. This can result in frustration and users wondering "How did this change? I didn't change it!". It will also cause notifications to display the administrator name, when in fact it was another user that opened the door.
How to share access to your Tailwind device
1. Navigate to the Door Control screen for the device you want to share.
2. Click on the 3 line menu in the bottom right corner of the the Tailwind app.
3. From the menu select share device.
4. Tap on the user+ icon at the top right of your screen
5. Fill in the email address of the person you want to share your Tailwind controller with and tap the "Search" icon
6. Tap "Share". They will receive an email with instructions on what to do. They might need to check their spam or junk folders.
7. Control their access to your Tailwind device. Toggle their access on / off with the slider, or delete them entirely by tapping on the trash can